[LFG June Warhammer 40k]

[LFG June Warhammer 40k]

Postby Solaire of Astora » Wed May 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi. :D

I'm trying to find players in Gib. Last time I played 40k it was more than 10 years ago (I'm 28 now), so I'd need help relearning to play (although I'm doing some reading of the rules).

I have Black Templars and I'm looking for a game of 1000-1500 points. I have a big enough dinning room at home (Irish Town) that can be used to play, although I have no scenery or game mat at all. I would be happy to go and play anywhere else as well :P As far as I know it's also possible to arrange a game in E-minis store in La Linea.

I also have a Bretonnian army, but I'm not using it at the moment as fantasy rules seems to be a mess right now and my army is really outdated.

So anyone out there willing to play just let me know!

Re: [LFG June Warhammer 40k]

Postby shepz » Wed May 27, 2015 7:22 pm

I'll be happy to have a game :) can either play at mine or i can bring my box of scenery to yours.

What dates are you good for?

Re: [LFG June Warhammer 40k]

Postby Solaire of Astora » Thu May 28, 2015 9:24 am

Great!

I can go to your place if you don't want to go through the hassle of bringing all that stuff. I'm ok here or there anyway, my flatmates make no use of the dinning room at all anyway lol

Are you ok playing on the weekend from 5th to 7h of June? I finish working at 16:00 on Friday so I'm ok playing anytime any day after that.

Return to Archived