Welcome to Warbastion / Introduce Yourself

General Warbastion Q&A, Event information, Club related stuff
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Warbastion / Introduce Yourself

Postby Anarkhia » Thu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Not as of yet, but if you ask the guys on here and the Facebook page, you might be able to arranges game between yourselves

Postby Grimnar » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi all,
Hope the club is still up and running, there doesn't look much activity or is most of the activity on Facebook ?
I'm due to come over to Gibraltar in the summer and played 40k a long time ago in my teens Rogue trader era and have got back into it a few years ago.
I have a space wolf army and looking forward to popping along and getting some games in.

Postby Caedes » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Hya Grimnar,

Yes the club is still running, hopefully an admin will reply soon to give you info.

Theres activity on facebook group Warbastion Gibraltar, but honstly due to Gibraltar's small size and close community most activity is carried out via Whatsapp to arrange games and such.

Are you goona be in Gib only for the summer?
Mark

Postby Grimnar » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi Caedes thanks for the reply, my mates and I usually organise via whatsapp so that's great.
I will be emigrating to Gibraltar from England around June time, my stuff will be in storage for a while but looking forward to coming along and watching some. Games and meeting everyone.

Site Admin

Postby Anarkhia » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Welcome Grimnar,

Welcome to forum and the community :) . As of yet we don't have a club as such anymore, however we do get to play our games through our partnership with SN Battle Reports (Check us out here) There is a minor fee to pay in order to play at the club, but the proceeds go to maintaining the scenery. If you email us on snbattlereports@hotmail.com we will be able to help you out with your 40k fix :D

Take it easy,
Julian

Postby Grimnar » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Thanks Julian, sounds great looking fwd to it.

Postby Grimnar » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:55 am

How many points do you usually use so I can bring an army?

Site Admin

Postby Anarkhia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Normally we play 1500 & 1750 point battles

Postby Grimnar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi all,
I am now living in Gibratar with my wife and two kids, unfortunately all of my army/ models are in storage at the moment.
Are there any upcoming events/ games that I could come along to to meet everyone and maybe watch a game or two ? I've been looking at the SN battle reports and they are great, the standard of painting is fantastic so I'm looking forward to getting some tips.

Site Admin

Postby Anarkhia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Awesome! Most of our 40k chat and games are organised through a WhatsApp group of ours. If you have WhatsApp and want to join you can pm me your name and number and I'll get them to add you :) . It is the easiest and most efficient way to do get your games in as this forum is not active anymore.

Previous

Return to General Info & Events